Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons

Mosmyl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Forgot the pin for add ons when calling 611  to add money to my account

8 REPLIES 8

@Mosmyl  based on the message you are trying to add the US talk, text and 250mb addon. I answered this in your original post. You can also get the addon through your self service account. Log in and see if the $20 is credited there and buy the add on. Once done, enable roaming and restart your phone. 

@Mosmyl wrote:

Called 611 forgot my pin and I can't get my addons which I purchased a $20 

@Luddite , @computergeek541 , Oracle's please merge threads. Thanks.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Add-ons/m-p/512477

Mosmyl

So I purchased $20 voucher and i forgot my pin when I called 611. What can I do to put the money into the addons where I need to pay for min to talk because I can't make calls until the 30th of March.

That's when my plan kicks in again

So how do I over one this mess

If you have an android phone and it's the original one you used when first activating your sim card when joining Public Mobile.

Open messages.

Click 3 dots on top right. Some phones 3 dots might be in middle or bottom.

Click settings

Click advanced settings.

Click sim card messages.

Your 4 digit pin might be there.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mosmyl wrote:

After activation, PM sent you text message with your PIN#.  

You can login to your self-serve account to add fund.

Create a moderator support ticket to get your PIN# using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Mosmyl

Called 611 forgot my pin and I can't get my addons which I purchased a $20 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mosmyl there's only a pin to access your 611 acount. Do you still have the welcome email from PM, it should be there. You can also purchase add ons from within your self service account. Its a 2 step process, add payment and then purchase the add on.

If you can't find your pin, you have to contact the moderators to get a replacement pin. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@Mosmyl wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.