cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on purchased but not applied

Steve288
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought the 200mb data add on at 5$ and its not showing up in my subscription and add on page on my account and I don't think it was ever applied to my account.

5 REPLIES 5

Yes once it's finished it will disappear. There was a brief period of time where they showed finished add-ons. I thought that was quite useful. They removed it.
Do you actually have your cellular data turned on even though it's connected to wifi? The 5mb is a buffer that is pulled when data is turned on.

@Steve288 

Refresh your browser page by clicking on the circular arrow on your computer. 
Any apps will use data and will do updates while there are no WiFi around.

So set all update through WiFi only.

Steve288

Wow so I just purchased another 200mb data add on and I'm at home right now and my phone is connected on wifi and I'm not even using it, but somehow it says that I already used 5mb seconds after the purchase. What the actual f*ck!?

Steve288

The app won't even bring me to the login page so thats a big fail on that, not only that but the app has less than 2 stars on google play, yikes thats embarrassing you guys...

I cleared the cache and restarted the browser (that never works btw) and I relogged in and its still not there. If I use all of that 200mb add on, will it disappear from the overview page on my account or will it show that I used all of it?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It may not show because the website has cache issues. Go to your browser settings and clear your cache. Close the browser and re open it. Log in again and then check your add-ons.

Another option you can try is download the app on your phone and check that way. Either one will show you.

NOTE: Just know that if you don't use that 200mb within 30 days of purchase you will lose it. But I don't see that happening. I have 200mb per month and I rarely come close. WiFi is my friend.

Need Help? Let's chat.