cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on plan

scottreith
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added US calling and texting this morning. It took the money and is not working. I have reset my device and am using T-Mobile and AT&T

8 REPLIES 8

@scottreith wrote:

Who do I contact to get my money back or fix the issue?

@scottreith  - you can contact Customer Support Agents (CSA) to renew this addon early for you.

Or, request the refund. But if you still need it they hopefully can get it reset for you.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

EDIT, in addition, is your account current Active? You can only use addons with an Active account.

scottreith

Who do I contact to get my money back or fix the issue?

scottreith

When I place a call, i hear a recording from public mobile stating " call cannot be completed because my plan does not include a US roaming plan. Please visit public mobile to add a plan"

scottreith

It took my money. And i have no service. I have purchased this plan after it expired every time. Are you saying, i will not have service until tomorrow? My previous add-on expired yesterday.

@scottreith wrote:

I already had funds in my account. I can see it as purchased in my history. I have been adding this every 10 days since Jan 1. This time it is not working.

OK. So you are very familiar with US add-ons. Thank you for feedback. You know you have to wait 24 hours before buying another US add-on?

scottreith

scottreith_0-1647280060228.png

scottreith

I already had funds in my account. I can see it as purchased in my history. I have been adding this every 10 days since Jan 1. This time it is not working.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you actually do 2-step adding add-on? 1. Add funds then 2. actual purchase?

Do you actually see that US add-on on your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.