cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on no longer needed

Madashell66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid extra for 6 month with add on as i was in the states and no longer need it . I was told that my regular plan would return when the add on expired. Well this has not happened and now they renewed add on for another 3 month. How do i get this corrected.  

10 REPLIES 10

Your original post doesn't actually make a lot of sense (specifically the reference to an add-on), but we've read between the lines to know what you meant and have responded accordingly. Is there something specific you still need help understanding? There are many knowledgeable community members here that would be happy to help you further, but you'll need to be a bit more clear with your ask if there is something outstanding.

@Madashell66    How do i go about logging a ticket

Log a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page

Madashell66

It just renewed on the 23 . How do i go about logging a ticket

@Madashell66  You had your Canada-US plan on auto-renew and so that plan will continue to renew until you change it yourself.  It's a 90 day plan so it will renew every 90 days until you stop it yourself by subscribing to a different plan.  You were clearly told  in your previous thread back then that you could only return to your previous plan if it was still available.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/subscription-plans/td-p/1068492 

Madashell66

Does anyone understand what im saying

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

When you change your core plan, YOU need to change it back. They don't change your subscription for you. It wasn't an add-on, it was a plan change. And when you change your plan, there's never a guarantee that your old plan will be available when you want to change back.

All you can do today is go to change your plan to a currently offered plan, but schedule it to take effect at next renewal. And if it just rolled over you can try to log a ticket to see if they'll change it retroactively for you, but there is no guarantee of this (it would be an exception).

HI @Madashell66 

there was no $18 plan + tax

but you might meant the $25 plan, and down to $18 after rewards

PM no longer offers the $25 plan. However, you are lucky, there is a $19 plan with 1GB in 4G speed.  Basically is the same plan and slightly cheaper.  Please choose that one

(and PM changed the rewards system now, so, you don't get loytalty rewards and autopay rewards, but you get to keep the friend referrals rewards, so, basically this $19 plan get you the same price as before)

Madashell66

It was a us- canada plan for 3 month at a time . Did it twice . I was told it would return to original plan . As far as original plan it was $18 a month canadian plus tax

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Madashell66   I'm assuming you mean you switched to a Canada-US 30 day or 90 day plan and now don't need it any more, but there was no guarantee the plan you had would be still available to switch back to in the future.  The best you can do is log in and see what is best for you now, there's a $19 for 1GB at 4G speed if that approximates to what you  had.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Madashell66 

what you meant by regular plan would return when addon expired?

roaming addon only works for 15 days at a time, you cannot buy a lot ahead to make it 6 months long

data addon works for 30 days

or did you meant you changed to a Canada-US plan for 6 months and want your old plan back? which old plan you had?

Need Help? Let's chat.