cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-Ons

Conniejean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought I added $15 to get more U.S. long distance. But I don’t seem to have it???? What did I do wrong and where did my $15 go?

7 REPLIES 7

@Conniejean you could add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. 

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Conniejean wrote:

I thought I added $15 to get more U.S. long distance. But I don’t seem to have it???? What did I do wrong and where did my $15 go?

Have a look at Available Funds...if you see an extra $15...now go back and "buy" the add-on that you want. Restart phone.

@Conniejean...were you able to get the correct add-on applied ?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Conniejean wrote:

You will need to click on add ons in your self serve account then scroll down to the add on the section then click buy add on once you have selected the add on you wanted. It will only work if the account has funds in it. If it does not make sure to add funds via credit card, visa debit or voucher. 

If you need more assistance don't hesitate to ask. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure follow the two step process to add and purchase it.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Conniejean wrote:

@Conniejean  Purchasing an add-on is a two step process:

1. Fund you account
  2. Purchase the add-on

It appears that you still need to do step 2.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Conniejean wrote:

Have a look at Available Funds...if you see an extra $15...now go back and "buy" the add-on that you want. Restart phone.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Conniejean wrote:

It is a two step process, you now need to go back in and buy the add on.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Need Help? Let's chat.