cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-On not working

kat8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a US roaming package a few hours ago and it still is not working. Can you please help me? The payment went through, I tried rebooting my phone a few times, I am in a different country.

9 REPLIES 9

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Do you have data roaming enabled on your phone?

@kat8 then don't wait, message agent and arrange refund

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

but local data sim and use VoIP app to make calls instead 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kat8  Unfortunately US roaming is hit or miss with US getting rid of  3G … can only try in different areas .. and like already mentioned if it doesn’t work at all request a credit … only other option would be to pick up a local pre paid SIM card for your trip 

kat8

I have all that

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kat8  do you have VoLTE enabled on your account or option on your phone to enable it , that may help also 

Hi @kat8 

turn on VoLTE

and make sure you enable data roaming on your iphonr

kat8

iPhone SE2

Western states

I am on T-Mobile but I cant make phone calls or use data

I dont want a refund, I would like to not be stranded

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kat8  Roaming only works in the US hoping that’s the country your in , make sure your connected to T mobile and reboot the phone as you have already stated , if it just does not work you can ask for refund / credit through support ticket 

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

• Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @kat8 

what phone do you have?

which states you are at?

you cannot connect to T-Mobile? try to change to manual connection and pick T-Mobile 

for refund, please message cs agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.