cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of my account

Wolle268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello how can I do a payment? I had a problem with monthly payment plan. And now I can login my account to do a paymen

92 REPLIES 92

Wolle268

No I have not a other phone ..

I just must “ trust or believe “ what PM said ..

they said that my account should be OK now after I paid and that my SIM card is also ok …BUT not my phone!

because they most first remove it the Blacklist .. and they said it can take up to 24 hours ( or even more? ) 

its FCK I will my phone back

@Wolle268 you have another phone around to try the PM SIM?

Wolle268

No not my account .. my account was not flagged ..

the agent told me my phone is flagged.

and they ask to take from the list and that can take up to 24 hours .. 

after I did a online voucher payment they said that my account is ok ( I haven’t tried until now ) and my SIM card should also be ok but not my phone because it’s on the black list. 
and I have no idea when I can use my phone again 

Wolle268

yeah it’s FCK I can’t use my phone for maybe the next 24 hours or so ..

the agent said they working on it ..

my cellphone line should be ok but I can’t use my phone until it’s from the flagged list 

@Wolle268 wrote:

they didn’t listen they disputed all credit card payment of the last month .. 

so they withdraw the payment to PM too that’s why I’m in trouble right now to get my phone working again and get off the flagged list 

@Wolle268   yes, that was the reason.  It was your credit card company that failed you and not PM

PM is prepaid so they are really strict if they ever see an account charge back.  They don't want to see people used 29 days of the service and charge back on the 30th day.  You are not, but there are bad guys out there

I guess the important thing is if PM ok to restore normal service if you pay back last month and the next month?  Ask them and tell them your story.  If a  PM agent does not listen, ask them to escalate to a senior staff.

BTW, I think it is your account got flagged and not the phone. 

Wolle268

I ask them … and the picture get clear for me why I have the trouble 

it’s because my bank did a back charge about the payment 1.5 month ago.

and that’s crazy I was on the phone with my bank for almost one hour and told them which payment was fraudulent and which was ok .. 

but they didn’t listen probably and distributed all credit card payment.

anf now im struggling to get my phone working again 

And yes the agent told me it can take up to 24 hours to get my phone of the flagged list 

Wolle268

Yes that what it’s .. my account was suspended and my phone was or still is on the flagged list ..

and finally I know why 

PM said my bank back charge the last payment .. even I told the bank on a one hour phone call which of my payment was ok and which was fraudulent

they didn’t listen they disputed all credit card payment of the last month .. 

so they withdraw the payment to PM too that’s why I’m in trouble right now to get my phone working again and get off the flagged list 

HI @Wolle268   Ask  CS_Agent to confirm why the account was flagged

But  they are telling you they will leave the "flag" in 24 hours?  You can log back in without problem after 24 hours?

@Wolle268 so they said it was the phone that got flagged (blacklisted?) and not the account??

it shouldn't affect your account then.  Phone can be blacklisted but the account will still be active and the sim can be used on another phone

You sure they didn't mean your account was flagged instead??

Wolle268

I didn’t use my credit card for my last payment.

before the last payment was due I did a “ manual “ payment and used my Visa debit card.

and I took out my credit card for the automatic payment..

it’s wired 

Wolle268

I used a my Visa debit card. It was not a card of a friend or so.

just my second payment card. I have only two .. one credit card and one debit card.

yeah my old Autopay was set up with my compromised credit card. But I didn’t use it for the last payment.

And yes I did the last successful payment was around the 20th to 22nd of May. And I did manual ones with my debit card. And then I clicked on “ change the payment method “ I took my credit card out and setup my Visa debit card.

and I thought that’s  .. but now ( today ) I can not use my phone because of the suspended account.

and was also crazy is .. they said my phone is flagged? It was not lost or stolen! Why flagged then? The agent say it can take 24 hours to take my phone from the flagged list? WTF? They can suspended my account and cellphone but why my phone? When it was not stolen or lost? Makes no sense at all

@Wolle268 wrote:

The last payment I did with a other card because I knew I could not use my credit card … I was able to login my account did a payment for the last month … and I thought I replace my old credit card ( but it was not the case something was wrong there ) and now I can not access my phone / account.

@Wolle268 

So, which card you used in the end?  was it the compromised credit card ?  Or was it the "Other card" ?   

If the "other card" was used, whose card was that?  I just worry, it's a friend's card and your friend not aware of the payment and call the CC to reverse the transaction

And curious, when was the last payment?. you said you missed the current payment by 2 days, so, the last successful payment was around 32 days ago ? Around May 23rd? 

You sure you didn't make a payment 2 days ago , around Jun 22?  Maybe Autopay did triggered, but your card was compromised and your credit card company cancelled all the transactions in the last 2 days and PM's charge was one of them?

HI @Wolle268  It does look like a charge back was made.  Could it be because your credit card was compromised and the credit card company stopped all the transactions and PM was one of them?  Check the credit card and confirm.

Wolle268

It’s FCK they ask me to pay for the last month and for the new month then they want open my account again.

And they said my phone was flagged? Why my phone? I don’t get it? 
That’s really ridiculous to deal with this .. 

@Wolle268 wrote:

No I didn’t … because I didn’t use my credit card for my last payment. Because I know I could not use it and I did a “ manual “ payment before the payment was due. And then I clicked on change the payment method to change to my debit card. And I thought I did it correctly but now I see and feel it was not correct .. and now I’m struggling to get my account back 

HI @Wolle268   It is weird then. 

Again, reply and tell them again what happened and ask them why

and ask them for live chat session

Wolle268

No I didn’t … because I didn’t use my credit card for my last payment. Because I know I could not use it and I did a “ manual “ payment before the payment was due. And then I clicked on change the payment method to change to my debit card. And I thought I did it correctly but now I see and feel it was not correct .. and now I’m struggling to get my account back 

@Wolle268 wrote:

That’s also crazy … i told them that my cellphone is not working because they suspended my account but they still send me a verification code via text and ask me for this code? I said them again I have no cellphone line they must send buy email. And they didn’t …they ask me just again question about my account to verify me

Hi @Wolle268   Reply them again, them them in BOLD

But also ask if you can start a live chat session and discuss the matter.  They have started using live chat to resolve problem.  Ask them

Wolle268

That’s also crazy … i told them that my cellphone is not working because they suspended my account but they still send me a verification code via text and ask me for this code? I said them again I have no cellphone line they must send buy email. And they didn’t …they ask me just again question about my account to verify me

HI @Wolle268   did you request a charge back with the credit card you used to pay your PM last time?  It seems like you instruct the credit card for a charge back (reverse the payment) and got into this situation.

Wolle268

The last payment I did with a other card because I knew I could not use my credit card … I was able to login my account did a payment for the last month … and I thought I replace my old credit card ( but it was not the case something was wrong there ) and now I can not access my phone / account.

i have contact with a agent they ask me to buy a voucher and send them the PIN number from the voucher so that I can get my phone back .. I still waiting for the response what I need to do next

@Wolle268 wrote:

It’s crazy …I got a email and they said that I will have no access to my account to my account for 12 month because of further investigation? I provided all information. Was overdue for 2 days because off a setup error what I probably did. And costumer for few years and now? No access for 12 month? That’s is ridiculous 

HI@Wolle268   I think because of your compromised credit card, the payment from last cycle was reversed (chargeback).  So, sound like not an issue with the overdue

Just explain to CS Agent what happened and try to find a solution out of it

@Wolle268 wrote:

With a other payment method .. because my credit card ( what I used for the automatic payment ) was compromised and I need to replace it with my debit card … and maybe I did something wrong I’m now 2 days overdue and they Public Mobile suspended my account. I’m still working on it to get my account back so that I can use my phone again 

HI @Wolle268   Yes, PM is a prepaid service provider, so if you missed the payment, they will stop the service

You have another card on hand you can add to the system?  The best way is to get access back to My Account and replace the card.  Open a ticket with CS Agent

If you have opened and  have not hear anything back for 2 hours, open another ticket again

Remember CS Agent will reply via the Community inbox here, hTideGnow_1-1626022389479.png   not your email.  So, please check

Wolle268

It’s crazy …I got a email and they said that I will have no access to my account to my account for 12 month because of further investigation? I provided all information. Was overdue for 2 days because off a setup error what I probably did. And costumer for few years and now? No access for 12 month? That’s is ridiculous 

Wolle268

With a other payment method .. because my credit card ( what I used for the automatic payment ) was compromised and I need to replace it with my debit card … and maybe I did something wrong I’m now 2 days overdue and they Public Mobile suspended my account. I’m still working on it to get my account back so that I can use my phone again 

HI @Wolle268   What replacement setup?  you got a new phone   a new sim?

but open ticket with CS Agent first, they can help to get you back onto Self-Serve My Account

Wolle268

It’s just few days overdue .. something was running wrong with my replacement setup 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wolle268 has your account been suspended more then 90 days? if so your account is closed permanently 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What problem did you have? If you or your credit card did a chargeback or reversal of charges then that's a problem. Did you?

Adding - how long ago was your last payment?

Hi @Wolle268 , you just lost the service not long?  less than 90 days?

let's try to get back into My Account first.   Open ticket with CS Agent and they can help

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. First type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Wolle268

I just tried to dial *611 .. it’s not possible it just says “ call failed” 

Need Help? Let's chat.