cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed

patb1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I attempted to activate my new Public Mobile sim card through the "Getting Started" process on the website, but after I submitted all my information, the processing got stuck on step 3 and wouldn't complete.  I cannot log in to Public Mobile using the credentials I supplied in the application, so I don't know whether my application was processed or not.  When I try to restart the activation process, I can't get past the sim card stage, because it won't accept my sim card number.  It seems my sim card is now locked out or something.  Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

@patb1  - so if the SIM card could not be inputted again, this means you have already activated that SIM card.

Were you also charged for the activation? Another sign this activation completed.

Did you insert the SIM into your phone to see if you have any services...remember to reboot the phone and perform a reset of the network settings after inserting the new SIM card.

patb1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok thanks, I have sent a message to CS_Agent and will update if I get a resolution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@patb1 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@patb1 

And please keep us posted on the progress of the resolution, for the benefit of others who may face similar issues.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@patb1 

Please send a private message to https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 with your SIM and activation information, they will resolve it within hours

Need Help? Let's chat.