cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed, now my SIM card is invalid

luba178
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went through the entire activation, and after the payment, I got an error page. Not sure why...

Now I try again, and my SIM card is invalid (can't get past the first step of the activation)...

How to contact Public Mobile???

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@luba178 wrote:

Ok I hope so. Because my activation was a bit buggy and I don't see anything in my "rewards" section of my account. I hope it is normal.

You could ask your referrer if they got anything mentioning the referral. They'll see the $1 reward. Their $25 would be overnight as well.

You won't see anything in YOUR rewards section. Just the credit eventually in your Available Funds.

luba178

Ok I hope so. Because my activation was a bit buggy and I don't see anything in my "rewards" section of my account. I hope it is normal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@luba178 wrote:

I also used a referral, when can I see that it went through properly and get $25 credit?

The statement says up to 72 hours. But in reality generally overnight.

luba178

I also used a referral, when can I see that it went through properly and get $25 credit?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@luba178 wrote:

I think I fixed it. I just clicked "back" from the error page, then I clicked "activate" again, and it went through...

So misleading that they told me to do the activation again...

Nice work. I agree. That error page is actually basically the 404 error page. Very misleading.

Glad you got it going.

luba178

I think I fixed it. I just clicked "back" from the error page, then I clicked "activate" again, and it went through...

So misleading that they told me to do the activation again...

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@luba178 Try going to My Account in the top right corner, then try logging in using the email and password you used, if you can't login try Create An Account using the email address and phone number you used to register.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@luba178 wrote:

I went through the entire activation, and after the payment, I got an error page. Not sure why...

Now I try again, and my SIM card is invalid...

How to contact Public Mobile???

Have you turned off your phone and inserted the SIM and back on to see if it works?

You can contact the moderators here .

Need Help? Let's chat.