cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation didnt complete, I dont get text to fufil activation process

DCBerry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didnt get a Text to port over my number and without this my account is in a state of limbo since I cant access my Public Account App to do anything since it requires a text from Public to confirm Identity and I cant get my number ported from my older provider.

What is the process to resolving this? Since the support for Public Mobile seems to be non existent as I've tried to reachout for days.

I can really use some insight/help.

4 REPLIES 4

DCBerry

Thank you both, your suggestion worked perfect and I was able to get this all resolved!

DCBerry

Thank you 

I'll look into the suggestions and reach out to the porting team

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DCBerry  Start with the porting team . Will send you the number private message to re trigger the port request . And to reach support you need to private message them .heres direct link to them also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DCBerry 

Sorry to hear that you are encountering issues. There is a number to a porting department that I will private message you (click the profile image on the right hand side to see your messages or so the envelope icon if on desktop). They will be able to help you out and re-start the porting process for you if needed. Make sure your previous provider account is still active and keep that SIM in your phone until you receive and answer yes to the authorizing port text. When you lose service on that old SIM is your sign that the port has been completed.

Need Help? Let's chat.