cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation and Plan Details glitch

Diane13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, registration isn't going great. Can't confirm my new account Plan Details, so not sure if the $10 off per month introductory offer is applied. Plus my phone is NOT yet activated. Please advise. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

lou27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you get a confirmation page after hitting the activate icon ? 

If it keeps looping then I dont think the activation is completed. Try redo the activation again an hour later in the Incognito Mode. 

If you cannot log into you PM account ? 

That means your activation failed. Repeat activation again. 

Also if your SIM card is activated. The second time you try to activate, it will deny your SIM card.  

@Diane13 wrote:

Would like to delete this message while I wait the two-hours to see if things straighten themselves out. Is this an available function? Thanks!

There is no need to delete your message. If you completed all the account creation and activation steps, you should have service immediately.

I deleted your solution, so others will help keep an eye on your progress.

Suggest you read: BE PREPARED. Just in case. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

a) $10 offer will appear AFTER you activate and pay in full for the first 30 days; it is availabe after that for the following 6 payments. Or can be used to purchase add-ons.

b) Assuming you have completed all the steps to activate and purchase, rebooting your phone will often kick start service. To confirm you have properlay activated, login to your self serve account and confirm Status is Active.

c) What is make/model of your phone? What message appears on the phone after rebooting with the PM SIM installed?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Diane13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Would like to delete this message while I wait the two-hours to see if things straighten themselves out. Is this an available function? Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.