cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Request Failed

nikunj4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I was just following this instructions and when I reached the order summary page at the top it said "Activation Failed"

I'm unable to log-in to self-serve account nor am I able to reset my password as it said "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address"

What is bizzar is that I actually received an email from PM congratulating me in joining PM.

@Mary_MPlease help !

22 REPLIES 22

Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ahhhh .......ok!

Thanks for clearing that up RD22. I just couldn't get my head around it yesterday.

Cheers,

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Because getting access to self serve is low priority compared to a no service issue. That's why I want to know if they can test the sim. Service might be working perfectly.

Garry
Considering I'm not tech savy......
What does his phone or sim card have to do with his online account access issue?
Am i missing something here???
Thanks,

Rockdaddy22
If not, don't be to upset. It might be tomorrow or the next day. Don't forget to check your private messages once in awhile.

nikunj4

Hopefully I hear from Mary_M sometime today.

Rockdaddy22
That's why we're here 🙂 Hopefully I can put your mind at ease. I want to assure you, they will do their best to help you. I would update this thread periodically.

nikunj4

@Rockdaddy22  Thank you soo much. I had already PM'ed Mary yesterday. I understand MOD's have lots going on, but a simple acknowledgment would have been enought to put my mind to ease.

Rockdaddy22
@Mary_M if you have time today could you please help this customer set up their self serve and confirm everything looks good on PM's end?

nikunj4

Well I don't mind waiting, but then again I don't want to wait too long that they won't let me get the Promo.

At lease a response from MOD's would be confirmation enough that they have seen my request and will be looking into it.

Rockdaddy22
If you sent them a message they'll definitely get back you, it just might take a few days. I wouldn't stress to much about it. If you didn't have service, I'd definitely consider it an emergency.

nikunj4

Probably early next week, if not Friday. Can the MOD atleast have a look if my account is activated?

I mean I have a Ph# and Acct# as well as email from the Account Summary page during registration.

Rockdaddy22
We should make sure you have service, then worry about that stuff. When are you expecting your phone?

nikunj4

Unfortunately I can't becasue non of my friends or family have an unlocked compatable phone.

Additionally I need to switch to the Promo plan and I PM'ed MOD, but no respond since yesterday.

Rockdaddy22
Can you test the sim in someone else's phone?

Rockdaddy22
Ok, but the sim might be working properly.

nikunj4

@Rockdaddy22I have not becasue I'm waiting for my unlocked phone to arrive, but I'm not able to even log-in to self-serve nor able to reset my password.

When I was registering the following message showed upFail

I tried to reset my pass, but it says number or email not recognized.

Rockdaddy22
Have you tried the sim?

nikunj4

@Mary_M@Saray_Ocan you please help with this. It is rediculous that I have to wait this long for a confirmation response. My Credit Card was already charged, but I don't have certainty if I have been activated to PM.

I have received an successful activation email, but I'm unable to log-in to Self-Serve due to unrecognized number or email address.

HELP !!

nikunj4

@GarryThe funny thing is I actually got an email from PM saying "Welcome to PM". Therefore, I'm to assume that my activation went through, but for some reason self-serve won't recognize my login or my phone #.

I tried to reset my password, but again it did not recognize any of my login credentials

Garry
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

2) If you have a failed activation, but you have been charged, please include when private messaging us - your SIM card number, name and email address used when activating.

During your activation, if you have not been charged, please clear your cookies/cache and try again, or use a new browser. Should you require further assistance, please send a private message to one of the moderators.
-. - - - - - - - - - -
Have you tried this?

nikunj4

@nishufanI PM'ed @Mary_M about an hour ago, just waiting to hear back.

Thanks !!

@Shazia_Kperhaps can you please assist? or atleast tell me how long I have to wait.

nishufan

Hi @nikunj4

Choose other browsers and try again. If it doesn't work, send private messages to our moderators to fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.