cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated account during weekend flashsale but still charged!

gryhsball
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, 

I got my SIM friday and activiated a $25 plan saturday during the flashsale, but just saw on my credit statement that I was charged for this month. I followed the "get started" steps through the flashsale advert on the webpage. Not sure what happened here, anyone got an explanation? Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will receive your promo during the second month. Nothing to worry about.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@gryhsball 

You will be charged for the 1st month.  You will get 2nd month credit within one week.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-of-ser...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@gryhsball wrote:

Hi there, 

I got my SIM friday and activiated a $25 plan saturday during the flashsale, but just saw on my credit statement that I was charged for this month. I followed the "get started" steps through the flashsale advert on the webpage. Not sure what happened here, anyone got an explanation? Cheers!

Your next renewal will be free.

• Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 7 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • For example, if you sign up on our current $35 for 1 GB at 3G speed, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk and Unlimited International Text 30-day plan, your account will be credited $35 within 7 business days of activating.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules,

Need Help? Let's chat.