cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Not Activated

Lin_Lef
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I tried to port my number over from Koodo on Friday through the app and got the "Subscription Not Activated" message. I have tried to speak with an agent and have spent about 15 hours continuously going into a chat, getting told there's no agents available, and exiting the chat. I have been charged for my first month and am getting frustrated with going in circles trying to speak with someone. I would just like my number ported and my subscription activated please. I have included a screenshot of the msg I got on Friday.

Screenshot_20240603-160520.png

6 REPLIES 6

Lin_Lef

Thank you @benapp a customer service agent has responded to my ticket. My daughter gave me a referral code that I have already used.

benapp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Lin,

The exact same thing happened to me when I ported from Koodo. If you already received your SIM you'll want to message a Public Agent using the link below.

You'll want to provide the date you signed up as well the date you were charged for your subscription plan. They will also likely ask for your last 4 digits of your credit card.

You'll want to provide your ported number as well as the temp number (go to your settings in your phone and look under connection and then network settings to find your SIM provision info. It should show a phone number which would be your temp number.

Here's the link for the agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Make sure you tell them it was a port from Koodo as it's the same company as Public.

If you didn't do a referral feel free to use my code! Z8EZ26

Lin_Lef

@softech a physical sim. I put the sim in my phone and it didn't work. I opened at ticket and they've responded. Thank you for your help.

@Lin_Lef are you activating eSIM or physical sim?? if physical, test your sim card in a phone 

Lin_Lef

Thank you for responding @softech . I tried logging out, waiting, and logging back in but I got the same msg. I opened a ticket with PM. Again, thank you for your help

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lin_Lef 

try this,   

1. Click Logout on top left of the screen
  2. Wait 5 mins for the system to configure on the back end. 
  3. Then log in again using the Email  and Password. 
  4. The app will then  sends a code to the Email again,.  Enter the code
  5. and you will see the prompt  'Confirm for Full Access' and your Activation will be completed after

if that does not work, open ticket with PM support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.