cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate

Chimusoro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please activate my suspended account please xxxxxxx ASAP.

No need to post personal information. We are customers like you.

6 REPLIES 6

@Chimusoro 

It is not possible to have 2 lines on one account with the same email address. The system won’t let you. 
You need to login to your 2nd line email address and password and update your CC on that account.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

But most important...  remove your phone number ASAP as this is a public forum not a private forum. We are all customers like you!!!

@Chimusoro  Please submit to support to investigate 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Chimusoro 

Only way to activate your account is to make a payment as PM is a prepaid service…no pay…no service.

So pay ASAP with vouchers and dial 611 or update your CC on your account.

Vouchers can be purchased at:

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

Chimusoro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Handy, I have 2 accounts with public mobile, they were all paid for from the same old credit card. Now I have registered a new credit card and I don't know why they are not using it for the other account. Its only active to pay for 1 line.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chimusoro  As long as it’s not been suspended more then 90 days if you know the PIN number in the account you can *611 to make payment with registered credit card on file or buy payment vouchers and load the *611 and no pin needed to resume service 

Need Help? Let's chat.