cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate SIM card.

Chazz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to activate my SIM. But the website is sending the activation code to the wrong phone and i dont know the phone number they are sending the code to 

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Chazz To finish signing up with Public Mobile you need to use the phone app. However if you're not getting the code, here is how.

Can’t get the 6 digit 2FA code to your phone? Try this method

First, sign into your account at www.publicmobile.ca and use the email you signed up with and the password. If it asks you for a 6 digit code, it will say at the top left CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.- Enter the 6- digit code sent to *********.  But it’s not working!!! As you see by the screen shot below, 1. Click the This is a trusted device. 2. Didn’t get the code? Click on that.

KennethJAdams_0-1697395370551.png

Then, the next window that pops up is this.

KennethJAdams_1-1697395370529.png

Click on Send email. Here it will send you the 6 digit code to the email you registered with. This step is very important. Do not just copy and paste. Enter each digit using your key pad.

You should now be able to get into your account.

If your code was going to the wrong number (an older phone number), do the following.

On your left hand side click on Profile.

KennethJAdams_2-1697395370529.png

Then you’ll see this on the screen.

KennethJAdams_3-1697395370562.png

Then click on Manage EverSafe ID.

The next page will allow you to change the phone number the 6 digit code goes to or even change your email address.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You can start activation and subscription on computer but you HAVE to download PM app and complete activation using an app.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chazz 

If you are a new customer you must download the app to continue with the activation process. The desktop website will not allow you to continue your activation. All new activations require the app, once your fully activation and signed up you can then manage your account on the computer or the app. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/load-mobile-app

Need Help? Let's chat.