cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate SIM and billed. No plans or account created.

BounzyBear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got billed after activating my SIM. SIM has the new number I picked but I cannot access texts/calls/internet services after the payment went through. No account is created so I cant submit a ticket. What should i do!

(Didnt receive any verification message when I hit "forget password" trying to get a password reset using my phone number and e-mail. I am not sure if I have a registered account, I didn't receive any welcoming email about it. I am new to PM.)

5 REPLIES 5

@BounzyBear   if that is the case, there is definitely issue with the activation .  did you see any error like Error 821 or Error 837 while you activate?

Open ticket with PM support: using direct message since you hve no access to my Account

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

BounzyBear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Nah no plan is activated but i got billed 😞

I dont have a public mobile account i have this "Email or password is incorrect. Please try again, or reset password." error prompt.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BounzyBear   just want to confirm, but your service was activated without problem?

there has been some late night account access issue with  the sending of 2FA code  Try again later in the morning and it should work.  

if it still not accessible, please open ticket with PM Support 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BounzyBear 

You created an account once you completed to page 4.

Just reboot your phone by powering off with the new SIM in the phone.

Don't reset your password but have the 2FA code sent by text then try login into your account with the email you used when creating your account.

If you still having issues login to your account, clear the cache, cookies and go incognito on your laptop or desktop.

If all fails, you will need the help of a CS_Agent to help you access your account by creating a ticket or private message on this Community page. They will reply back by private messaging from 6:00am to 10:00pm EST.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BounzyBear , this is the help article for contacting the CSA team.  Use the message option to send a private support message to the CSA team. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.