cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Roofie2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my phone number was transferred to Koodo today, but I am trying to log into my account but it will not let me to reset my password through my email, it won’t send it to me. How can I fix it 

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Roofie2018   if all you are worry is the charge, no worry.  Porting out closed the account and PM won't charge you again.  

It is true in some rare cases, people find PM still charging after.  If you are very worry, submit ticket with PM to remove the credit card as advised by @HALIMACS .  But usually, keeping a close eye to the credit card statement would be enough

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Roofie2018 

Why do you need to log into your Public Mobile account after porting to another mobile service provider?

If it's to possibly remove the payment card information to ensure no future payments are withdrawn (which they shouldn't be so long as your next PM renewal wasn't imminent), then you can ask the Customer Support Agents to remove and wipe the payment card information from their systems.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Porting OUT PM number closes your account forever. No more log in, no more rewards, etc. Only Community is available to you from now on until you open NEW PM account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Roofie2018- If the transfer to Koodo was completed, you PM account would have been closed at that time.  You will not be able to access your account any more.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Porting out closes the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.