Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

ÑP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

help me to get my account number please

13 REPLIES 13

@ÑP 

if your account was locked and you cannot login, best to get the account number (as well as get the account login issue resolved) is to submit a ticket with PM support.   Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Rastin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

And like I said before your not giving us anything to go on. Like are you getting any errors? Did you forget your password? Did you open a ticket? We are not mind reader's. We are just customers like you.

ÑP

French or English is not a problem. My problem is being lock out for my account.

Rastin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just so you know we are all customers here just like you. Just spaming my account is locked. Don't give us any info on how to help you. Try opening a ticket using the orange chat bubble on the bottom right. I also get the feeling that English is not your first language if you are French change to the French forum using the FR at the top of the page

ÑP

3days my account is locked and no help. 

ÑP

I hate public mobile. 3 days my account . No help

ÑP

In need help to have my account number to keep it with me

ÑP

My account is not opening

Rancwr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Click on "My Account" in the upper right of any page and sign in.

Once signed in, click on Profile

When you're in your profile, to the right you'll see a box marked Account Info 

The last line under Account Info is your account number.  It will be hidden initially, but just click the eyeball symbol with the / through it and it will show you your full account number.

ÑP

I need my account number please!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

hi @ÑP if you can login My Account, it is on the Profile page 

if you cannot login, support agent can help 

you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437     

ÑP

Can you help me to found my account

Need Help? Let's chat.