cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account websites

noaccountpls
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been getting all kinds error messages, when I’m trying trying login to all account pages I cannot bookmark individual webpages they will not load I always have to start at the main webpage, then choose account or rewards no problems with community is anyone else having any troubles? I’ve tried cleaning out my browser history. it will always work if I go to the public mobile.ca first, but if I bookmark each individual link, they do not load not sure what to do.

The message is:

{
  "message":"Request header or cookie too large"
}

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@noaccountpls if your bookmarked link is not letting you sign in, once you have the incognito mode tab open, or tried a different browser then go to the "Sign In" option at the top right of the Community page, and sign in that way rather than allowing the bookmark/favorite link to fill in automatically for logging in.

esjliv_0-1664189035057.png

if one is needing to make account changes I suggest not waiting till the last minute. in my experience this has always happened around this time of the night. even on the old site, it just wasn't as frequent. Sunday nights are regularly like this

balaca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same situation here. Ever since the site upgrade, self-serve login fails more often than it works. Doesn't matter moblle/laptop, chrome/firefox, normal/incognito, clear cache or cookie or not, I get this same error.

Login ErrorLogin Error

Totally frustrated and just submitted a ticket flagging this 😕

@noaccountpls wrote:

I have been getting all kinds error messages, when I’m trying trying login to all account pages I cannot bookmark individual webpages they will not load I always have to start at the main webpage, then choose account or rewards no problems with community is anyone else having any troubles? I’ve tried cleaning out my browser history. it will always work if I go to the public mobile.ca first, but if I bookmark each individual link, they do not load not sure what to do.

On my phone, Pubilc Mobile had installed on my phone uses https://community.publicmobile.ca

(which doesn't work) while the current site is https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca.

I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@noaccountpls 

it's a normal thing around this time of the day. you can try again later or tomorrow morning

Screenshot_20220915-224026.png

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@noaccountpls 

The new website is glitchy.  

You may want to try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.

Bookmarking will likely causes issues at the present time. 

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@noaccountpls 

use different browser,open incognito mode,clear cache,cookie, try Login

check your browser updating.

Need Help? Let's chat.