cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account was unsubscribed to

mama3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi

I unsubscribed to this account last month. Never did register autopay.

This month my credit card it being charged and i am now subscribed again? How did that happen?

11 REPLIES 11

mama3

Thank you

mama3

Thank you very much. I will await the charge back. Thanks for processing the charge back.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Depending on when you first signed up, autopay gets turned on automatically. You would have had to have manually turned it off. So maybe you did. Good. Was that before this new system came in. I think we have seen a few of these when the new system came in and suddenly suspended accounts were restarted.

I would do a chargeback.

HI @mama3 

it should work as it was done by agent

Reply and ask to confirm 

and login My Account using Incognit/Private/Secret mode to double, triple check if the Subscribed option is now disabled

mama3

hope this works this time around. i tried last month and same issue. i sent a message to CS and Nick as well. if someone can advise me when it is done would appreciate, because i have contacted my bank as well. let me know

mama3

I hope this works this time around. i tried last month and same issue. i sent a message to CS and Nick as well. if someone can advise me when it is done would appreciate, because i have contacted my bank as well. let me know

@mama3 

You better check all your credit card statements because PM is a online self-serve format and communication is all done online.

How did “Nick” contact you?

HI @mama3 

yes, if the message was replied by CS_agent, then yes, no worry, Nick in the team

mama3

i tried to get someone to delete the credit card information. I once again unsubscribed. Used the link , then VVVV, someone by the name of Nick . Is this correct?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mama3 

what steps did you take to "unsubscribe" your account ? You've been given guidance by @Handy1  on how to stop Autopay. Did you do those steps ? Use that link in his reply to ask CSA to delete your credit card if you're done with your PM accouint.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mama3  Make sure auto pay is turned off like this 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1689864371100.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

or you can get support to remap e credit card I for right away 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.