cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account topped up but it says im suspended?

Unclefreshton
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My current balance in my account is $74  my renew date was yesterday March 15th and it was on auto pay but the amount in the account remains $74 and now it says that I'm suspended Why didn't it take the $74 off my balance in the account all of the features still work it just says I'm suspended

7 REPLIES 7

It's the same problem with every MNO and MVNO - they basically only handle the billing/account side of things, they don't really have any direct interface to the technical/network side of things.  But it's exasperated on PM because of their support mechanism - emails and private messages aren't as immediate as "live" support, and long two-way exchanges can span many hours or even days before problems can be resolved.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

one of those things that will never get fixed

On renewal day best to follow the advice of the little guy on the left:

Yawn.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

slavitch
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

1. Yeah, it does that.

2.  Yeah, annoying.

3. No it's not going to get fixed anytime soon.

The billing/account system and the network/technical system always seem to be a little out of sync.  Not really an issue as long as service is paid for and service continues uninterrupted, it always sorts itself out after a day at most.

Although it can be a pain when payment falls short and service gets interrupted.  Because if you need the PM staff to intervene then you can be without service for hours or even days of back-and-forth communication.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Unclefreshton, it is good policy not to look into the account at the time of renewal.  The account will show some really weird stuff about account suspension and such.  It is all part of the renewal process.  Often customers see the anomalous information and try to intervene which can really mess up the auto process.  As @closng suggested, keep an eye on the service itself.  If it works, don't worry. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Unclefreshton,

If all your services still work, then I would not worry about the suspended status. Sometimes the system is slow to deduct the balance from your account upon the renewal date and it will show all sorts of weird stuff on the self serve portal, so as long as your service is still intact, you're all good.

Need Help? Let's chat.