cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

bradp36
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning all,

I had my plan all set up to switch today, however when I log into my account I get a pop-up saying my account is suspended. I have auto payment set up and it shows there are sufficient funds in my account. My service also appears to not be working. Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16

bradp36

So this has finally been fixed. All they said was that the new plan didn't provision properly. Not sure if this had something to do with the fact that I was on a 90 day plan and moved to a 30 day? Guess I'd caution people in a similar situation. Might be worth it just to switch immediately and save the possible headache.

bradp36

Yes that appears to be the case. Working with support to have it corrected.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I don't remember reading about long time customers successfully changing out of the old 90 day plans. I wonder if the stupid new system overlooked yet another aspect of the place and is messing up 90 day changes. We saw last night quite a mess of a payments screen.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@walker1 

Thank you for the confirmation and giving others hope that everything will go smoothly!

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 

My scheduled plan change to that $40 / 15 Gb plan happened without any hassles. And I wasn't about to give up any rewards in the process .  Just saying.

But then again I wasn't switching from one of those old 3 month plans either.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bradp36 

Could you please get back to this community once you have resolved your issue with an agent on why this $40 (15 GB) did not change on renewal. A lot of customers would have chosen the option to change plan on renewal. If it is this much of a hassle it might be better to choose change plan immediately and take the loss on any credits.

bradp36

Thank you. I've messaged an agent.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bradp36 

Contact an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

bradp36

I've tried this and nothing changed. Yes my credit card was charged.

Renewal/plan change usually happens during early morning hours. So it did happen or not, there is no in between (unless PM has some computer issues).

Get to proper page after refresh advises above and let us know what it says.

bradp36

No I had the 15gb/$40 one scheduled. I'm on the old 12gb/$120 plan and my payment added $40 to my account but it's still trying to renew my old plan.

Was it that you had scheduled the $55/20gb plan?

bradp36

Wait a minute, it looks like the problem is that my plan change didn't take. It's still trying to renew my old plan for some reason...

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bradp36 

If none of your services are working then it is probably due to an autopay failure. Go into self service and make a manual payment for the cost of your plan. Choose other from the drop down menu and enter the amount.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down or use private mode to be sure you see updated information.

Did you go up in plan cost?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Before you contact agent try these remedies:

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Meow_0-1667230147119.png

Do you have service at all? Can you call/SMS in/out? Was your credit card charged?

Need Help? Let's chat.