cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended even though I have enough funds in my balance

myassine050
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help. I have just activated a new phone line using a 60$ voucher. However the line is not working (no calls can be made or data can be used). When I open my account, it shows that my plan has expired (how can it expire the minute I activated it?) and there is an error message saying that my account was suspended and that I need to make a payment to reactivate it. The message ironically includes this disclaimer: "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay." I try to make a payment nonetheless but it clearly shows that I have a 60$ balance and 0$ in amount due and the system tells me that I cannot make a payment since my "account has already enough balance". What do I do please? Also is there a way I can talk with anyone over the phone at Public Mobile?

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@myassine050 @will13am Just fyi, as I´m sure this is sorted already. I had exactly this error activating a new account, though my payment was a credit card,  but since I was not in a hurry decided the believe the message. The account activated properly the next day as promised.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

myassine050

Thanks so much, I have sent a personal message yesterday to the @CS_Agent but they have not yet replied. It’s quite a bad experience for a completely new customer to not be able to activate a plan even after having made a payment. I hope they reply soon.

myassine050

Thanks. There is no renew date yet. I am a completely new customer and my plan expired as soon as I set it up. I’m very confused about what to do. I have the needed balance but they would still not activate my plan.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just to answer your last question, NO there isn't any phone to call for help.  It's all done online with members help or private messages to moderators.  Cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@myassine050, if you wish to go over any account issues with customer service, you need to contact the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If today/tomorrow is your renew date disregard the message in your self serve. 

Need Help? Let's chat.