cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended, but active CC on file and on auto pay

D-Momma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received notice yesterday that my account has been suspended and that I needed to make a payment.

I logged in and got the notice that my plan has expired and needs to be reactivated. I tried that, says I need to make a payment. My CC details are fine in the system. Said payment could not be processed. Confirmed with my bank CC is fine, has credit available. Removed and re-added the CC details, payment could not be completed. Tried another CC altogether, payment cannot be completed. My credit cards and accounts are fine.

Tried logging out and logging back in - cannot make a payment.

I am not sure what to do at this point. I just want to reactivate the plan and keep auto-paying. I would also like to understand what caused my account to be suspended. It does not make sense to me. 

11 REPLIES 11

@esjliv 

Huh? Ok whatever..... defend instead of learn.

@darlicious wrote:

@Meow 

That account status message really isn't that scary as its just the truth. Most customers should know its their upcoming renewal. Oh it's day 30 and my payment is due in 6 hours so my plan has expired.....Oh if I have a balance or autopay I have nothing to worry about.....

There has been discussion that messaging could be cleaned up so that it is less ambiguous but really people just need to read and comprehend as the OP has and wrote:

I received notice yesterday that my account has been suspended and that I needed to make a payment.

Now if everyone else read and properly comprehended what the OP wrote they would understand that the OP's service has been suspended since yesterday. 

@darlicious  - 

It was not clear this was a Text Message received by the OP.

Unless we are shown screen shots, or actually told there has been service lost or not.

Careful with the condescending post, as it could be interpreted as these 'regular' messages received through Self Serve.

@softech 

Yes but the OP is quoting the message pm sends out after a failed renewal to the customer. I mean some members get on to other members about misunderstanding or misinterpreting the original post. If members were not in such a hurry to get their reply posted then the OP might get their answer quicker....just saying that's all..

@darlicious wrote:

@Meow 

That account status message really isn't that scary as its just the truth.

nah.. at 6pm before renewal date, the message should be Expiring.. Many new customers are so eager for their first renewal and they check the night before and they fainted seeing that.. 👻  

(yes, not applicable in this case.. and I did try to confirm if it was suspended or expired  🙂

@Meow 

That account status message really isn't that scary as its just the truth. Most customers should know its their upcoming renewal. Oh it's day 30 and my payment is due in 6 hours so my plan has expired.....Oh if I have a balance or autopay I have nothing to worry about.....

There has been discussion that messaging could be cleaned up so that it is less ambiguous but really people just need to read and comprehend as the OP has and wrote:

Now if everyone else read and properly comprehended what the OP wrote they would understand that the OP's service has been suspended since yesterday. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Same as this scary message:

Meow_0-1640297076441.png

If you have service, ignore it. If not follow @softech instructions.

If everything fails you will have to get in touch with CSA to help you out.

Somebody at PM should really take a look at these scary messages and remove them.

@D-Momma 

You can only make two attempted payments before having to wait an hour to try again or you will continue to get that message. Wait out the hour. Then choose "other amount" and make a payment that will cover the plan amount +$1. Confirm and submit your payment. Your service should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot if necessary.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@D-Momma 

Is your plan renewing tomorrow?

If this is the message you see in your account:

t_p_0-1640296353001.png

and your phone still works, just ignore it.

After your plan renews tomorrow, it will disappear.

Unless there is a payment problem, but that's another story.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@D-Momma wrote:

I logged in and got the notice that my plan has expired and needs to be reactivated. I tried that, says I need to make a payment. My CC details are fine in the system. Said payment could not be processed. Confirmed with my bank CC is fine, has credit available. Removed and re-added the CC details, payment could not be completed. Tried another CC altogether, payment cannot be completed. My credit cards and accounts are fine.

Tried logging out and logging back in - cannot make a payment.

I am not sure what to do at this point. I just want to reactivate the plan and keep auto-paying. I would also like to understand what caused my account to be suspended. It does not make sense to me. 

@D-Momma  - if all your services are working, ignore those Expired / Suspended messages on your Self Serve.

We all get those annoying/scary message the night before and day of renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@D-Momma 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9.after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone,
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

and if can't fix it you need To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@D-Momma   Your account status is showing suspended or expired?  and you have no service?

You still have a credit card on the system?  When you manual pay, try to choose "Other" and pay your plan Account +$1 extra

E-Paymt-AmtDue_Other.png

If payment went through, check if there is a button "Reactivate current plan".  If so, click on it.

Then logoff My Account and reboot your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.