cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended after making a payment

Minn3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not sure what is happening but I made a payment on April 12 for April's phone bill. The next day, my account got suspended again so I just made another payment and I see that April phone bill got charged twice on my account. Now, I see that I have a balance owning as well. Also, I set up autopay on my account so why is my account getting suspended?Capture 2.PNGCapture1.PNGThanks guys.

6 REPLIES 6

lokeshsharma

Hi, I had a due date to make a payment by Nov 20th, however I made a payment as per my plan on Nov 19. When I checked last night it was showing as charged and a balance of $10.00, now this morning it says suspended. I checkonline and it shows a balance of $12.00 and my plan is $10.00, but account suspended. Please assist. I have clicked on reactivate my current plan button, i have restarted the phone - but no luck.

@Minn3 If you are on the $10 plan you have been overcharged and $10 should be showing as Available funds. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Minn3 wrote:

I have service now since I just paid. But anyone know why I was charged twice in April? One on April 12 and one on April 16?

Send private message to MOD:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Minn3

I have service now since I just paid. But anyone know why I was charged twice in April? One on April 12 and one on April 16?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Minn3 wrote:

I am not sure what is happening but I made a payment on April 12 for April's phone bill. The next day, my account got suspended again so I just made another payment and I see that April phone bill got charged twice on my account. Now, I see that I have a balance owning as well. Also, I set up autopay on my account so why is my account getting suspended?Capture 2.PNGCapture1.PNGThanks guys.

Do you have any service? If don't you probably need to contact MOD:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Minn3 Your next payment is May 15 so service should be active now. Try Suspending service to deactivate the SIM, then reactivate in a few minutes. Reboot your phone. If you are still without service click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages.

Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.