cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended Dec 25 lose phone number

jimm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Had signed up for 120 plan 12gig.... I added US roaming on a week ago, went to USA for 2 days.....came back to find this on my account!!...Auto pay is schedualled for Feb 14,2017 at bottom of page....... but this alert still on top. 

Can anyone help, It states i will  lose phone number as of Dec 25th.

public mobile suspended2.jpgpublic mobile suspended 3.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

jimm

oh and further more  my us roaming is over as of yesterday and account still shows its suspended.

jimm

phone still works, just red warnings in my account that my plan has been suspended and account status says plan expired.

@jimm As long as your phone is working ignore the messages.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've seen this before.  I think PM has a new bug in their system that has been caused by the US addon.  At the expirey of the US addon it shows that the entire account is set to expire.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Account-suspended/m-p/115039#M35950

It isn't clear from this other thread if the phone actually stopped working when the US roaming package expired or not.

It is clear that adding more money to the account did not fix the problem.

Another great topic for the Known issues repository that I want to get going on this community.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Known-Issues-Repository/idi-p/81627

jimm

even the payment tab shows alert of account has been suspended. Its confusing, phone works but im being told to pay or i lose service Dec 25......I payed the 120 and enrolled in autopay, why the alerts.

jimm

ok new to this, the US roaming is set to expire tomorrow dec4, i got a text message stating that.

@jimm  I posted in your other thread as well, please don't create multiple threads there is already a lot fo follow on here.  When was your US Roaming package set to expire?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jimm

yes phone still  works, but as picture shows dec 25 it will be cancelled.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Is your phone still working?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.