New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

@CS_Agent 

i forgot my email

i can’t create a ticket because it says my number is invalid 

I just want my account number 

5 REPLIES 5

JLangan1

My account is current and paid for. I have been with public mobile since 2018.

I don’t remember the email I used back in 2018 to sign into my service account 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JLangan1  - you activated back in 2018, okay..do you currently have services now?

If you have been in a nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days than your account, phone number and access to self serve is closed and gone.

So, if the reason for looking for your account number was to port out to another provider and this is your current situation unfortunately, you can no longer do this.

Otherwise, see @JK8 post to help you get access to your Self Serve or to obtain your account number.

JLangan1

I don’t remember what email I used for my service account. It was back in 2018

when I attempt to reset or whatever it is called my email for my service account it asks for my phone number to verify. When I enter the number it says it’s invalid. Again I’m just looking for my account number 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are your services working? Are you intending to port out? The account needs to be active to port out. If you have the welcome email from when you signed up then the account number is in the to area.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@JLangan1 

Contact a CSA. Option 2 is easiest, but takes longer to get a reply from a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Edit: once you are able to log into self service, the account number is in the top right corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.