cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account login

charbel007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I need some help, can't login to my account, both email and password reset not working, and the email/ username not recognized. 

9 REPLIES 9

@BKNS27 wrote:

@charbel007 

You can confirm your email address you used to activate your SIM to login on your Self Serve account. Click on your icon on top of this page then go to My Profile>Private Stats scroll down to the email you used.

You can enter the password or click on Forgot Password with the same email address.

This doesn't confirm the e-mail address that was used for the Self Serve account.  Any e-mail address can be used for the Community account. The two do not necessarily have the same e-mail address linked to them.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@charbel007 

You can confirm your email address you used to activate your SIM to login on your Self Serve account. Click on your icon on top of this page then go to My Profile>Private Stats scroll down to the email you used.

You can enter the password or click on Forgot Password with the same email address.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@charbel007 wrote:

Hi, I need some help, can't login to my account, both email and password reset not working, and the email/ username not recognized. 

@charbel007  - 

Have you ever created a My Account/Self Serve?

If not, you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Are you a current customer...meaning have Active services now, or in suspended status within 90 days? If so, see other posts to to contact CSA's for help if Forgot your password is not working.

charbel007

email verification not working so i cant reset my password

charbel007

i tried the How Reset your Self-Serve password (publicmobile.ca) but email verification failed  

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@charbel007 

Customer Support Agents can help.  There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,
  2. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@charbel007  If you already tried Forgot password link  and unable to reset it that way, then open a ticket with PM Support and have them to reset it for you:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot Login Information ", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@charbel007   Then you need to submit a ticket via the chatbot bubble bottom right and ask for a password reset from customer support.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, then try sending a private message via the envelope icon top right  to CS_Agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.