cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issue / Phone cant make calls

weighter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone account was set to renew to a new plan today, but it didn't.

My phone stopped working so I logged into Public, I saw that the plan didn't switch like requested... I manually switched to a new plan and paid the fees.

• my dashboard indicates $0 due, active
  • showing proper current plan, expiry April 31
  • when I call without using 1- it tells me I'm out of minutes
  • when I use 1- it just sits silently for 10 seconds and disconnects
  • I have turned off my phone for 20 minutes, still the same issue

what's going on?

2 REPLIES 2

@softech wrote:

@weighter   as the My Account has some cache issue, please login My Account once again using Incognito

Try this first, power off the phone for 5 mins and then power up and try again

OP Already did that for 20 MINUTES.

As advised, check your account with fresh browser and if everything looks OK but you still do not have service (ANY service) last resort is contacting agents.

When you paid for next month did you see button 'restart service' or similar? Just paying due might not restart service automatically (even though it should?).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@weighter   as the My Account has some cache issue, please login My Account once again using Incognito mode and confirm the account is now active

And there has been some voice issue for some customers in the last couple days

Try this first, power off the phone for 5 mins and then power up and try again

If that does not work, please open a ticket with PM support for them to refresh your account, they will be able to resolve it

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.