cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to cancel.

Roach85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not a member. My mother in law is. Her husband has passed away, she's been trying to figure out how to speak to someone and it seems to be impossible. It's actually quite annoying. I had to make up this account. Like how do I speak to someone.

8 REPLIES 8

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes this can be very frustrating but necessary because of security. If account setup with auto payments then find out from what credit card or debit card the payments are withdrawn and put a block on them. 

@Roach85 yes, you do.  Please open ticket with PM Support by direct message as advised above

Yes, either that or when the associated credit card attached to the account closes, which it should, the account will automatically terminate.

Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Roach85

She can't login to his account. So I will have to make a ticket number for support?

Roach85

I've sent the private msg. She doesn't know his pin or his account information so she can't get on anything.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If the credit card used was in his name and your MIL doesn't use it then when that card gets closed then this place can't be paid and it will go into suspension and eventually disappear.

Or dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter his phone number which will give you the next renewal date. Then the MIL can log in to the credit card account and pause the card for the overnight of the renewal.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Roach85   Sorry for the loss

If she can login to the My Account, then she can disable the Pre-Authorized payments from the Payment page.  

If she cannot login , please open ticket with PM support here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

The only way to cancel around here is to remove the payment Source from the account. That is just a matter of taking the check mark off the enable auto pay in the customer's self-serve portal.

Added: 

If you'd rather deal with a customer support agent of public mobile, the only way is online through the ticketing process.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.