cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account access and billing charges

GJanssen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello:

I left Public Mobile and had my number ported to another carrier.  Public is still billing me.  I no longer have access to the registered email.  My password is not working.  When I try to reset my password via text, I don't receive the text to the number that I have provided.  It is the same number that I had with Public.  How do I resolve the access and billing issues?

7 REPLIES 7

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

One  or two post wont won’t fix it.. is what it is.. This is pm.. .😂

Hi @Metal1967 I agree it should be punished  🤣

But more importantly,  they should fix it.  We see at least 1 or 2 posts like this every month 

Metal1967

Should be punished.. but won’t be.. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you ported your number out your account should be closed forever.

It could happen that porting occurred same day as renewal and then you would be charged for next 30 days of service.

If it is more than one charge contact agent for an explanation:

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Or you can just contact your bank to dispute charge since you are not PM customer anymore. They will investigate and act accordingly.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How many times have they kept charging you? If once or twice I would get the credit card issuer to chargeback the charges. Just these charges. Not other ones. This has been a long time but very sporadic problem around here. The company should be punished. Chargeback kinda does that. It should simply never happen. 

Adding - all if you don't have any other cell business with Telus/Koodo/Public or family or other permitted uses here.

Metal1967

@GJanssen  Message an agent.. explaining your issues.. we are all customers.. can’t help with billing issues 

Need Help? Let's chat.