cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Still Locked for weeks now!!!

HalfMt21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What a horror show!  For whatever reason my account was locked.

Had to create another account just to sign into and post help forums. The sent me to Customer Support. Customer support reset my account.  It was messed up because after the reset it asked me to enter SIM card information and I already had an active SIM card.

Customer support said that shouldn't happen and something went wrong.  Days of endless back and forth Customer support tried to reassign my number to the second account I created just to post for help.  They close the ticket saying it's fixed just need to wait up 72 business hours for the account setup.  Got a message notification and tried logging in with the second account.  Now the second account is also LOCKED!!!

Created a third account just to post this!!!  What are the chances that this can possibly be resolved?!

Customer Support messed up

1 REPLY 1

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @HalfMt21 

but is the service working?

for the account issue, small number had similar issue.  We are just customers like you , you really need to have CS agent to help to get it solved.  Ask them to escalate with Telus tech.  We really cannot help you much from here

Need Help? Let's chat.