cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status is Active but its not working on my phone

demarner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my plan (40$) and it went through and it says my account is active and good to go but i cant make any calls or dont have any data? whats the issue here?

11 REPLIES 11

Boltona03

@softech Customer service was able to restore the calling and texting, all is well now 

@Boltona03 if you change your Preferred network to 3G only, do you see the phone able to connect to the network at all?

and you tried your phone in another area or try your PM sim card in another phone??

Boltona03

@softech My data is working but my calls and texts arent going through 

@Boltona03 is your data and text working???

Boltona03

My Phone is acting the same I have reset my phone many times, turned airplane mode on and off and i reset my network settings and i still have no been able to call or receive a call yet and i put in a ticket just waiting for someone to contact me 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@demarner wrote:

still not working

Create a support ticket for help using the chatbot(SIMon) link at the bottom of this page.  

A CS Agent will contact you to restore your service.

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@demarner wrote:

still not working

With reboot you shouldn't be in airplane mode, but do check.  Do you show any bars of service or does phone show PM as carrier?  Try dial 611 to see if it can validate account is active or call 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone and enter your # to check account status.

demarner

still not working

demarner

i did not port or this is not a new # had it for months, this is the first time something like this has happened

,will try @popping popping's suggestion

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@demarner are you porting a # or is this a new #?  Does your phone show PM as the carrier?  @popping has good suggestion as always reboot and see what happens.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@demarner 

Restart your phone and report back your result.

Need Help? Let's chat.