cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally Bought 3gb US roaming data instead of regular data

ansamatthews
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I accidentally bought the wrong data add-on and ended up with a US roaming one.
I have submitted tickets only to have them closed. (why close tickets after 24 hours?)
I have resubmitted again today but have gotten nothing back.
It has been 8 days since my first ticket.

Also, why do some employees ask me for a bunch of extra information like pin and stuff where as others just need my phone number to resolve an issue?

I am getting frustrated with the inconsistent service, and my tickets being cancelled.

(Because of this i always submit 2 tickets, hoping that one employee figures it out and doesnt just sent me another "need more info" mail then cancels my ticket)

Help

6 REPLIES 6

ansamatthews

I have sent a pm to the link you provided.

I am seriously considering switching phone companies though at this point.
over a week and all tickets cancelled

ansamatthews

Why do tickets auto delete after 24 hours, this is unhelpful.
I have to wait for things to resolve, why cant your system wait for me to respond (especially as i wasnt expecting a message, and instead just to be fixed)

ansamatthews

I explained this in all 3 of my tickets i have submitted since a week ago

ansamatthews

I check it all the time
This is the 3rd ticket

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ansamatthews 

can we assume you check your account regularly to see if they made the change for you ? If you log in on a laptop, click the little spinner in bottom right corner for current info...

spin.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ansamatthews   First check you community on box for their reply @ansamatthews  if no reply . Try again to Contact support explain jjust that and  ask them to reverse it for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.