cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the $15/m talk minutes

cat2019
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

The $15/m plan says 100-minute Canada-wide talk. Does that mean the local call and in-Canada long-distance call count as the same within the 100 minutes?

13 REPLIES 13

@LFollows wrote:

Is renewal monthly (meaning you get 100 minutes of talk time each month) or annually (meaning it is 100 minutes of talk time for the year)?

It's not yearly but not monthly either. The 100 outgoing minutes is for use over 30 days.

LFollows
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is renewal monthly (meaning you get 100 minutes of talk time each month) or annually (meaning it is 100 minutes of talk time for the year)?

@hairbag1 wrote:

@laceydawn81 wrote:

@hairbag1 so does that mean u would get 500 mins ur  next month plus whatever u have left from the month before.

so say i had 300 minas left the next month id get 500 mins plus the 300 mins so 800 mins all together?

@laceydawn81...Good question. If you have 300 left over at your renewal..those 300 minutes will roll over until you use them up. You would have those 300 minutes, pus the 100 minutes as provided for in the $15 plan at renewal.

Once you exhaust the minutes from the 500 minute add-on...you'd have to buy it again for $5.

@laceydawn81 wrote:

@hairbag1 so does that mean u would get 500 mins ur  next month plus whatever u have left from the month before.

so say i had 300 minas left the next month id get 500 mins plus the 300 mins so 800 mins all together?

@laceydawn81...Good question. If you have 300 left over at your renewal..those 300 minutes will roll over until you use them up. You would have those 300 minutes, pus the 100 minutes as provided for in the $15 plan at renewal.

Once you exhaust the minutes from the 500 minute add-on...you'd have to buy it again for $5.

@laceydawn81 wrote:

The 500 minutes stays in your account as long as you are still a customer until used up.  The 500 Canadian long distance needs to be manually purchased each time you want more. It does not happen automatically.

laceydawn81

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nightbrad wrote:

Yes but only for outgoing minutes. Just get whoever to call you and it's unlimited!! 

I had an old cantel plan that had that same offer. It was nice to have an option to save some airtime money but you feel like you're begging in a way when you call someone and have to say hey, can you call me back? I'm too cheap to pay for this outbound call.

nightbrad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes but only for outgoing minutes. Just get whoever to call you and it's unlimited!! 

cat2019

Many thanks to all the replies above. Even though that's what I thought, getting clarification from PM users is better to reassure.🙂

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@cat2019 wrote:

Hello,

The $15/m plan says 100-minute Canada-wide talk. Does that mean the local call and in-Canada long-distance call count as the same within the 100 minutes?

Canada-wide means no difference anywhere in Canada.

cat2019

Thank you very much for the information. It's good to know that there is the $5/500 min adds on if I need it! I think I'm ok with the current $15/100 min as long as there is unlimited incoming calls.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cat2019  

When you have the Public Mobile $15 plan with 100 Canada wide calling minutes...you can pair that plan with the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. As long as you're in Canada, you can call anywhere in Canada, any time of the day or night...for 500 minutes. If you don't use all of the 500 minutes by your renewal...no worries....those excess minutes will roll over until you use them...even if it takes several month or more.

The $5 / 500 minute Canada wide calling add-on is a great addition to your limited calling plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cat2019  Yes, it includes Canada wide calling. Also the 100 minutes get subtracted only when you make the call. For incoming calls it's unlimited.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@cat2019 yes for outgoing, incoming is unlimited 

Need Help? Let's chat.