cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A month in.....

Inept
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bought a phone here over a month ago. It's faulty, no one can hear me. I've spoken with three different CS people and they all say the return package is coming. It doesn't come. Even if it came from the maritimes it would be here by now.

Is there anyone other than the CS her to offer lip service before I call the BBB? 

I just want to send this phone back and get my refund, I won't risk exchange anymore.

PM honestly should be ashamed of themselves for how they don't look after their clients who buy a phone from them.

Someone

Please

Help!

15 REPLIES 15

Inept

More empty promises of a package to return the phone. Still nothing, just a teeny cloud on the horizon that the sun burns off before it can bring the rain. Oh wee lamb.

Inept

As an update I heard from CS last night and they promised another tracking number.

They pleaded they are overwhelmed with cases to look after. 
Today they sent me a UPS tracking number who won’t recognize our rural address which was part of the problem in the first place. Explained it many times to CS this was the case. They obviously don’t keep notes or data on any case situation. 
Is this seriously a functioning company?

@benfatto wrote:

@Inept  Speak to you credit card company about reversing the charges. If it's accepted be aware that PM will not accept that card for other payments, so change it to another one in self serve before pulling the plug on your card. 

Yes, bank can do investigation and issue a credit but as you said, That credit card will become useless at PM. Some people have only one CC and they do not need 10 of them so I would be very careful with chargeback.

Try to resolve issue with PM. Be persistent, ask to speak or to contact higher ups.

Inept

I would totally do that, and might have to. I feel guilty having the phone still without them consenting to that. Hoping they will step up.

Thanks for the honest replies folks. Good to know I’m not alone. It’s good to be held accountable when there is opportunity to do better too.

Cheers

HI@Inept   tell CS Agent  that Community Manager Jade has seen this post (she bravos one post here earlier), so, ask them to escalate if they need to 

Inept

Yep, the same person has asked for the phone order invoice number three times. I’m glad they are doing well for the most part. But it’s there are glaring gaps in their system. 
I am awaiting response for the fourth ticket drawn. 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Inept  Speak to you credit card company about reversing the charges. If it's accepted be aware that PM will not accept that card for other payments, so change it to another one in self serve before pulling the plug on your card. 

HI @Inept   PM has been doing well with CPO support.  Saw many reported back with good experience.  

Yes, sometimes the tickets got picked up by different people and got "lost".  Continue with the ticket, depend for a senior rep to handle it if you have already opened couple tickets with no result

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Please keep us updated with how this gets resolved.. They seem to be increasingly notorious for being slow as molasses for anything they ship. Whether it's phones, sim cards or replacements of any kind. I definitely empathize. 

Inept

@Meow 

Agreed, it was a risk for sure. I assumed for the price paid and their advert saying they are top notch refurbed it was worth a try. Even if they were efficient at getting an exchange set up I'd be totally happy still. This just feels like they are hoping I'll lose interest and they will be able to keep my $300+ and not have a small paperweight to have sit on their desk. lol

@BeachNBeer wrote:

@Inept  All you can do is open a new ticket or send them a private message.

It looks like OP already talked (3 times) with CSA. Delay in receiving return label or whatever they are sending is really not acceptable.

But then again, buying refurbished phone is big lottery these days.

BeachNBeer

@Inept  Public Mobile has bravoed my post. I am sure they're looking into the situation at this moment and likely will be in contact with you shortly via private message or they may post on this thread asking you to contact them.

Thanks @J_PM for your attention in this matter.

Inept

I have opened at least three tickets since the first day I received my phone. That was two weeks after they sent it to the wrong address and it went on vacation for a stint. This message is two fold in intent. To warn future possible customers primarily. It is also in the hopes to find a better avenue to get some resolve other than CS.

I also took the phone to our local Telus store where they laughed at me saying PM was a branch of theirs to try and get warranty with them. Maybe the memo didn't get around.

I appreciate the quick replies. Guess there is no other way except CS.

BBB might be a waste of time but no company wants a file sitting open with their name attached. We've been more than patient and only given empty promises thus far. Will of course update if things come around here. 

BeachNBeer

@Inept  All you can do is open a new ticket or send them a private message. PM support is only online. The forums here are all customers like you. I have tagged an employee of PM. ( Hopefully they see this) @J_PM 

Details on how to open a new ticket is below. Also if you have their replays in your inbox write back to them again. 

Sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you.

Open a ticket via:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Inept   We are all customers here, we are the one to offer lip service

did you open a ticket before 30 days ?  If you did, you should be able to still ask for refund as they were the one wasted the time.  Unfortunately, PM is all online support, you need to go back with them via ticket.  Ask them to escalate

No need to go to BBB, it's long and not useful.  Just work with them here

Need Help? Let's chat.