cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Question About Payments

AngryZookeeper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My services (including tax) cost $50.85 a month.

If I add 50.85 to my account through the website a few days before the payment is scheduled to go through, will it still charge my credit card as it normally does.

I'm just trying to control when the payment happens because I find the Public Mobile billing cycle unsatisfactorily erratic.  If you guys could bill on the same calendar day of every month this wouldn't be a big issue.  So instead I want to pay the bill in advance when I know I have the money instead of having you hit my credit card unexpectedly when the money isn't there.

7 REPLIES 7

AngryZookeeper

This has zero relevance to my question.

AngryZookeeper

Thank you for useful information.

hi @AngryZookeeper 

it should work. Please try again using Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser 

Honestly, I can never understand the add funds to account when it doesn't always work. Hence the reason it's easier just to go to Shoppers Drug Mart and purchase a Voucher from the cashier. 

AngryZookeeper

Is there a reason why "Add Funds With a Credit/Debit Card" won't work?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AngryZookeeper  No if you have enough money in available funds account then it will not use your credit card on file 

Add all plans are 30 days or 90 days so won’t always be the same date every month . But your doing the right thing to make it work that way for you .

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @AngryZookeeper 

You can get a voucher and add to the account so the exact amount comes out. You also have to realize PM is billed every 30 days not by month. 

Need Help? Let's chat.