cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 days subcription

yack
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

my understanding: so for 90 days susbcription, you pay 3 months fee ahead, if it says 30G/month you are total get 90g, and it rolls over to next month within the cycle if you have left over from the first and second month.

what about first month can  you use more than 30G? thanks

or you are given 90G in total you an use whatever

18 REPLIES 18

@yack wrote:

that means you lost two times rewards ,right for the first 90 days,doesnot make sense

@yack   you didn't loss the 2 months of rewards.  This is a misconception  🙂

Please remember rewards are earned at the end of a plan cycle.

Assuming you are scheduling a 90 plans starting on coming renewal, let say July 1. 

Right now, in June,  you are on a 30 days plan.  So, your rewards earned in June is a 1 month reward only.  So, whatever plan you are going with in July 1 (whether 30 days or 90 days), you only have a 1 month rewards to be used to lower the renewal charges.  

At the end of the 90 days cycle that starts on July 1, you will earn the 3 months rewards and hence you will get the rewards you are entitled for July/Aug/Sept.   With this 3 months worth of rewards, your payment for renewal at end of Sept will be much lower

Hope I make it clear  🙂

yack

night

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  Yes it’s seems to be case everyone who planning the change only got 1x reward to start it .. and it’s kinda hard to give the other 2x rewards when it’s not been earned yet , I mean after first 30 days into a 90 day cycle what if all your friend referrals cancel or port out . So you have to wait the 30 day cycles out to earn said rewards 

adding I told agent I had $8 in rewards @yack and this was the response 

Hey Handy1,

Thank you for contacting us!

I'm Christopher and I'll be more than glad to assist you.

If you're on a 30-day plan and you get 8$ in total in rewards per 30 days, you will get triple the amount on a 90-day plan.

However, with the new system, they will be applied each 30 days.

So basically, you make a payment each 90 days, but the system keeps applying the rewards as 8$ each 30 days.

When you reach the new renewal you will have accumulated 24$ in total.

If you need account-related information, I will need you to authenticate your account.

To authenticate, please provide me your Public mobile phone number and the 4-digit account security PIN.

Let me know what you think.

I await your reply.

Regards,

Christopher - Public Mobile CS_Agent

yack

you paid full when you joined PM,correct because you havent earned anything, but now you have earned all the bonus, you are switching and not from scratch. i dont think they should do this for the first 90 days. did you double check with them this is correct?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yackit appears that way , but when you first joined PM you paid full price for plan before you started to earn rewards . So coming from30 plan to a new 90 day plan only makes sense you have to pay full plan price . And at least I get to use my current 30 day earned rewards towards it . Then as I say after the  first initial 90 cycle I’ll have 3 x rewards again to subtract from the the $117 90 day plan .. so in my calculations it will be $60 for 90 day 

yack

that means you lost two times rewards ,right for the first 90 days,doesnot make sense

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  Because I’m in 30 day cycle now so I’ve only got 1x rewards to use towards a new 90 day cycle .once that 90 day cycle goes by then I’ll have 3x the rewards for following cycle 

yack

for the first 90 days why do you only have 30 days rewards to use, confused? i might stay with my 30 days, afraid its going to be a mess.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  They will be next renewal , I just scheduled plan change for next renewal , comming from 30 day cycle to 90 day cycle.. I only have 30 day cycle rewards to use for first 90 day cycle plan .. so in 90 days after that new 90 day plan starts . I’ll see 3x the reward for the filling renewal 

yack

aren't your rewards should be times 3?

Also, Yes, Prepaid being where You pay ahead

Imagine going to a Fast Food Restaurant, Order, Pay First, Food made and then You pick up to consume, Similar style, instead of Postpaid, where Service Provided First then Pay After

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

@yack  The way the 90 Day would work

Example

I'm on a Older Legacy 90 Day with Unlim Can-Wide + US L-D + Global Txt + 6GB Data 4G LTE

2GB per 30 Day x 3 would come to 6GB Data Allocation

And, How that Data is used Within the Cycle Period would be Up to the Individual

So, Your Data Allocation, 90GB lasting 90 Days, 30GB x 3 would = 90GB

How it's used would be Entirely Up to you, Within the Cycle Period

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yack wrote:

sure,90g within the 90days,what ever you want to use, not bad, but I just switched to $39 /20g plan. and this is expiring soon($44-5),bummer

@yack - if you set if for next renewal, then take a screenshot to keep for your records, then submit a ticket with that screenshot and ask if you have this limited offer plan (posted to expire after June 14) SET to Change on Next Renewal will it be honoured? If you get an agent that says, yes it will be honoured, then you have that to go by and they should honour it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  So just change plan for next renewal I have mine set to change to this $39 90GB  90 day plan form the $39 20GB 30 day plan myself 

Handy1_0-1686572031795.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  You get 90GB in total and have it to use when you choose through the 90 day cycle 

yack

sure,90g within the 90days,what ever you want to use, not bad, but I just switched to $39 /20g plan. and this is expiring soon($44-5),bummer

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yack - you can use all 90G within the first month if you like.

As pe the fine print:

4. Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase. Data usage resets every 90 days upon auto-renewal of your subscription. You can check to see how much of your data you have used and have left in your 90-day subscription plan by consulting Public Mobile My Account. Data will be consumed from your initial data bucket before any data add-ons are used. Data will not rollover at the end of the 90-day subscription plan.

dwh1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can use 90 GB in total over the 90 days.  There is no limit on individual months within that period - just on the total. Don't think of it as a rollover - it's really more that you are simply working with a longer time period than a month.

Need Help? Let's chat.