cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8$ plan to call Canada from US (200 mini)

Martin5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was hoping this affordable package would allow me to call my aging mom (in Canda) daily while I'm away in the US on a vacation. After purchasing the plan (It is visible in my profile now), I'm not able to call my mom. The message says I need US roaming as well. Can anyone help me. Cell technology is not really my thing, so the simpler the explanation, the better.

Thanks for your assistance. 

3 REPLIES 3

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will need the US roaming talk plan if you don't need text and it will expire after 10 days. It's running from the moment you activate the plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Martin5  It appears that you ordered the wrong addon. The 200 minute Canada US talk only wirks while in Canada. If you are currently in the States you need to purchase the US Roaming talk addon for $8 that allows to call anywhere in the US and Canada unlimited minutes for 10 days.

US Roaming

For 10 Days

U.S. Talk, Text and 250 MB Data bundle: $20
U.S. Talk and Text Bundle: $15
U.S. Talk Only: $8
U.S. Text Only: $8
U.S. Data Only: 250MB for $10, 500MB for $15, 1GB for $20

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need the US roaming $8 talk only plan.  You could try submitting a ticket and ask a moderator to see if they can change your add-on.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.