cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone account

Sheryl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to switch to$40 plan you will not accept my dad's credit card .

This is a stupid account no information no human I cannot renew and Walmart does not know what to do says $10 account information I had $25 for my daughter and her account information is strictly screwed public mobile sucks

6 REPLIES 6

@SherylI highly recommend moving up one tier to Koodo postpaid or Telus.. you do really get what you pay for especially in terms of support. Public Mobile is for DIY and people who can put up with waiting for service while saving a few bucks a month.

@Sheryl  oh well PM is not for everyone

Sheryl

This is one day expired guess I will have to open new account .

This online company is to much hassle.

Sheryl

The guy at Walmart did nothing did not know what to do

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sheryl wrote:

Trying to switch to$40 plan you will not accept my dad's credit card .

This is a stupid account no information no human I cannot renew and Walmart does not know what to do says $10 account information I had $25 for my daughter and her account information is strictly screwed public mobile sucks

All kinds of interwoven thoughts here. iliketotalk has probably nutshelled it perfectly.

This site is picky for credit card payments. Yet *many* people go along fine with it. You need to make sure the name and address match exactly to the billing address of the card. Don't use the apt# field. Either no space or drop the last digit for the postal code.

Unfortunately, what can happen after many attempts is that the card gets locked out thinking that a fraud is happening. In that case you would need help from the moderators.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Sheryl maybe try and buy some vouchers to pay walmart sells them

Need Help? Let's chat.