cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6OFF12MO45 Promo

kappieCA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up just over a week ago for the 20GB @ $45 p/m plan.

Just noticed on the website that they have a promo ending today, 20GB @ $39 p/m ($6 off pm for 12 months with the 6OFF12MO45 promo code). When I log in and try and add the promo code, it says code is invalid.

Does it mean promo only valid for new account activation? Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

@kappieCA    While there's no guarantees that PM will give you a break for having missed this promo, there's also no harm or nothing lost by submitting a ticket or message to support to enquire IMO..

kappieCA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone, I see there is already a lengthy discussion thread going since Saturday. By the looks of things, not sure it is worth the effort asking PM if they will honor. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kappieCA - these promos are for new customers. Existing customers cannot usually use these codes in our My Accounts.

If you want to inquire with customer service about honouring this to your account, go to the bottom of the Community page to submit a ticket with Customer Support using the SIMon Chatbot option.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry @kappieCA   the code is for new acitvation only

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes. New only.

It sucks to miss promos. If you were in the time frame of the promo then you could ask support but good luck. I'm not actually sure when the promo started. Maybe somebody else knows.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @kappieCA 

yes, the code is for new activation only

Yes, you only missed it by a week, but I don't think PM will do anything about it  😞

Need Help? Let's chat.