cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5GB one time add on promo

christinakang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently activated a sim through the link I received in a email. The promotion stated if activated before January 15th there would be a 1 month free and 5gb add on. I have registered for autopayment but there was no mention or anything in my summary about a 5GB add on. Can anyone help me?

4 REPLIES 4

IGOT7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @christinakang!

I activated with PM on Dec 27 and got my 5GB bonus on Jan 8/9. Like the replies above me, the bonus will be added with 30 days of activation. Give it some more time! You'll get yours! 

Cheers!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @christinakang 

Yes, you will get the 2nd 30-day cycle free, and the credit will apply before that 2nd 30-day cycle begins.

As for the 5GB bonus add-on, you may see that as early as 10 days from the date of activation based on personal experience with at least two activations I'm aware of.

Welcome to Public Mobile!!!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@christinakang wrote:

I recently activated a sim through the link I received in a email. The promotion stated if activated before January 15th there would be a 1 month free and 5gb add on. I have registered for autopayment but there was no mention or anything in my summary about a 5GB add on. Can anyone help me?

You will see the data/promos within 30 days from activation.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@christinakang 

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Boxing-Week-Savings-Get-your-second-mon...

If you used a referral code for a $10 sign-up bonus. That is credited to your account within 72 hours of activation.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.