cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50GB Canada-US for $45

DantechStudios
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where is the 50 gb Canada-us for $45 plan?

I get the email about it but I can’t find it anywhere!?

8 REPLIES 8

I rather doubt that's anything official. Whatever blogtrottr is.

DantechStudios

IMG_3452.jpeg

 yes. It’s and announcement email that I’ve got.

@DantechStudios Yes, it's very confusing indeed. Unfortunately it's become common practice around here. The announcements consistently add more confusion where there was no confusion before.

You still haven't clarified what emails you are talking about though. You're only showing me the announcements in the Community forum (here).

DantechStudios

IMG_3451.jpeg

 the emails and ads clearly make you think that they are offering 50GB Canada-US for $45.

they should offer this since they clearly make you think it’s a deal

@DantechStudios That's the same announcement I liked to. If you read the whole post it says that there are two plans:

1) $45 for 50GB (Canada only)

2) $50 for 40GB (Canada/US)

The confusion is that the title/subject of that announcement doesn't match the actual content of the announcement.

So no personalized email then. Just that announcement?

DantechStudios

I’ve got this email twice already 

DantechStudios

IMG_3450.jpeg

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@DantechStudios There is some confusion because of this announcement posted by PM staff. We've asked for it to be clarified/corrected, but thus far no response from @J_PM . As far as I can tell it's a typo and the cheapest Canada/US plan outside of Quebec is still $50.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-Time-Sale-Extended-to-Oct-31-50...

There's another thread discussing the same issue here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/50GB-Canada-US-plan-for-45-month/td-p/107...

But you said you received an email about it? Can you share the details?

Need Help? Let's chat.