cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking service invoice history

Me9998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

How can I get an invoice (PDF) for each month since I started service a year ago? 

The web page says one can get an invoice for past 180 days but once logged in I only see last 3 months (trying to change page at bottom does nothing).

.. please email directly to save time/trouble.

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Me9998 

Just login to your account and go to the Payment History section.

Click on the drop-down filter menu and there will be an option for 3 months, 9 months, 12 months or custom. There you will see the your monthly plan, rewards, add-in, top-up payments within that timeframe and at the bottom of each payment you can click on download receipt.

You can print out this receipt with the breakdown of everything including your name, address etc.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Me9998 

You can contact an agent:

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Check the email icon in top right corner for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.