cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 int'l long distance minutes

dianedavies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do I have to do something to use the int'l minutes or does it happen automatically?

8 REPLIES 8

Guspublic1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Type YES2 in reply text.

Then login to act.

Just login on ur phone and 

Its there, you have to click on the little circle inside where it says Refreshed 2 minutes ago or something like that

Click on all 3 circles with arrow on it to refresh on screen. It will then show  bonus minuets and data

champamillar416
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your quick response, much appreciated! 😍

@champamillar416   Sri Lanka doesn't seem to be on the list, however, just try calling.  If it's not available, your call will not just go through and you don't get charged anything as PM is prepaid, so no overages.   Some customers were able to make calls to countries not on the official list.

@champamillar416 these are. The countries included (sorry, no Sri Lanka)

These are the counties on the list

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

champamillar416
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your answer. Do you know which countries can be called by using those 500 minutes? I usually call Sri Lanka. I'm wondering if I can use those minutes to call Sri Lanka. Thanks

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dianedavies...

once the 500 minutes have been added to your account, you can start using them. If you don't use them up right away, they'll just keep rolling over until you do use them...even if that takes several months or longer.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dianedavies 

International calling only applies to illegible countries to make your calls:

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dianedavies    They'll get used automatically if you're calling one of the following countries (maybe a few others too) mentioned in More is Merrier announcement.

nternational calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

If you're on either the $15 or $13 (formerly $10) plans with limited outgoing minutes, then this add-on will get used if you deplete your available plan minutes before renewal unless you already have the 500 Canada wide minutes add-on as back up minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.