cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 x $5 RAF Dec 1 2022 through Dec 12 2022

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I just read the real fine print!!

Just would like to clarify and ask any one of their thoughts/advice as well.

2 $25 Refer-a-friend bonus will be applied as a $5 monthly credit for up to 5 months, as long as both the referrer and referee remain active Public Mobile customers.

Nice for sure!! Thanks!!!

Limited to one credit per customer.

Meaning for this specific promo dated Dec 1 2022 through Dec 12 2022, but you can have a previous or future one on your same account?

Offer ends December 12, 2022 11:59PM EST, referred customer must activate by that time.

The normal. 

Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account.

The normal. An email would be nice for any of us using a SIM in a device that does not allow texting. 

Credit will be applied within the last week of each month, starting in January 2023.

If I just received a referral today...that is quite the stretch for the first payment!! Is it not??

No specific day to watch for?

Last full week of month or the true last few days of the month of which the week is in two months? 

You are subscribed as billybob@ozarks.uke.    <== Not true 😀

It  appears to me that the email they use the email address that is used for your My Account and My Rewards. I have 3 accounts but only ever get one email. Am I supposed to submit my other 2 email addresses somewhere....if yes...where. The reason I ask is that I always wonder if the offer is only good for the account that the email address associated to. Before  I had an email that showed what referral code to use and then a bit later same email...without the referral code. Never sure if offers are for all or only targeted accounts. 

5 REPLIES 5

@Tsawwassen 

Is this it??

IMG_6990.jpg

@Tsawwassen wrote:

I also am a bit confused- just posted the following question - 

A couple of weeks ago received a text from PM with a refer a friend  offer of $25 given at $5/month in addition to the standard $10 referral bonus.  I have deleted this text and now wonder if it contained a code or if it’s a general offer to all. 

@Tsawwassen 

I must have deleted it. Was the text with another offer as well..and there was no expiry date on the text for the $25 RAF?

I think I have. Will check when I get back home. 

@CountyDownIeUk 

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I also am a bit confused- just posted the following question - 

A couple of weeks ago received a text from PM with a refer a friend  offer of $25 given at $5/month in addition to the standard $10 referral bonus.  I have deleted this text and now wonder if it contained a code or if it’s a general offer to all. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CountyDownIeUk 

you got an email?

Need Help? Let's chat.