cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 for 6 months referral promo first SMS Notification

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

So looks like the referal reward process are starting to roll out. Just received this from 611:

Hey, it's Public Mobile. Thanks for referring a friend during our holiday promo. We've taken $5 off your payment. As long as your friend stays with us, you'll keep saving $5 every 30 days, for up to $30.

Nothing relating to this showing up in my self-serve just yet.

Curious to see if this is something that will only show on upon renewal, or if it shows up somehow otherwise beforehand.

15 REPLIES 15

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Please explain this to me? This was posted in the lounge and moved to get support. Yet my thread informing customers that the second of these credits had been added that was posted in Get Support was moved to the lounge?

Even/Odd Rule?
Odd numbered months start in the Lounge so they get moved to Get Support.

Even numbered months start in Get Support so they get moved to the Lounge.

AE_Collector

@darlicious  @I don't know who moved the thread out of the lounge, but this really isn't an issue affecting service. This was a general awareness post just like when people post rewards are in accounts which happens in The Lounge. The OP even says it's not a question but just an observation. Maybe your question should be to the Oracle who moved it out of the lounge to see what their thoughts was as to why it was moved out. I won't reverse what another Oracle has done but I will discuss it to find out their thoughts on why they made that decision.

Edited to add tag

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

I'm sorry but that is the lamest answer yet! Consistency that's all I am asking for and your answer is the complete opposite. So what you are saying is where a thread may get moved lies solely where any Oracle may decide on any whim? So the community is run by 9 autocrats who depending on their personalities choose how they wield their power?

Now that explains a lot!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@Nezgar wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Why did you post this in the lounge? Pretty sure it's pm phone related....maybe an Oracle would move it to a more appropriate board.

Good question... New organization philosophy to get used to - I guess I figured it wasn't really a question I needed an answer to, more of an observation. In hindsight, I'm fine if an Oracle agrees on it's worthiness to relocate. 😁

@darlicious, even the OP says it wasn't a question and just an observation.  Just like when Monthly community rewards are put into our accounts.  If another Oracle wants to move your thread I put in the Lounge they are welcome to

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Please explain this to me? This was posted in the lounge and moved to get support. Yet my thread informing customers that the second of these credits had been added that was posted in Get Support was moved to the lounge?

@J_PM 

See this is what I have a problem with?!! Arbitrary.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice. Many people were waiting for this to start. Now their query has been solved.

Way to go !!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Cha-Ching!!!

Glad CRTC and Police have less to deal with today  🙂

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

raf2022.png

It's showing in the transaction history now. 🕺

@Nezgar 

Lol....but it is a very big answer customers have been seeking!

@darlicious wrote:

Why did you post this in the lounge? Pretty sure it's pm phone related....maybe an Oracle would move it to a more appropriate board.

Good question... New organization philosophy to get used to - I guess I figured it wasn't really a question I needed an answer to, more of an observation. In hindsight, I'm fine if an Oracle agrees on it's worthiness to relocate. 😁

@Nezgar 

I can confirm there is no transaction history evidence yet....

@AE_Collector wrote:

I just got both my texts (two referrals on two different accounts)  a few minutes ago and checked both accounts to see $5 had been added to each.

You are right, I checked selfserve again for both my accounts and indeed my balance has gone up by $5 in each. I didn't think it had initially when I posted since there is no evidence of this happening in the transaction history! The balance on the last transaction is indeed $5 less than the current balance showing...

Either way good to see this promo is coming through smoothly!

0PX9O4

Yay! I too have $5 in available funds now, reflecting my referral from last month.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar 

I just got both my texts (two referrals on two different accounts)  a few minutes ago and checked both accounts to see $5 had been added to each.

I actually had two referrals on one of the accounts but can confirm, only one $5 on that account per the promotion wording. It is (slightly) tempered by my FIRST loss of a referred account during December. But it was a good run without a loss.. 3 years!

AE_Collector

0PX9O4

Nice! I've not received anything like this yet, but hopefully will in the coming hours. I too referred someone successfully last month.

Need Help? Let's chat.