cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5% Points-Back

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I sent private message to agent and am waiting for reply.

I have $19 plan and should get 0.95 points-back every 30 days.

However, the last two months, I only received 0.45 and 0.20 points-back respectively.

7 REPLIES 7

erorr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah i paid mine with accumulated rewards and got nothing in the way of 5%points back. Contacted CSAgent and I was told that the way it works

@funpig1  Clearly this is just more deceptive practices by public mobile . Bait and switch garbage 

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I got reply from an agent. PM does not give 5% points back on any portion where you pay with redeemed credits.

IMO, the terms and conditions do not clearly state this. On the other hand, the advertising clearly states that, for example, if you have a $34 plan, you get 1.70 points back.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am getting odd ball points back as well.  I can't be bothered complaining monthly for a point on many accounts.  They just need to fix the system.  So disappointing to see roll outs with no prior testing. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @funpig1 

did you redeem any points for bill credit?  from what I saw, PM only gives 5% on the amount you paid via credit card of voucher

For example, if you have a $25 plan but redeemed $15 bill credit, they will only give you 5% of $10 and not the full $25

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@funpig1 

wondering if it would make any diff if you tried using your laptop and incognito mode. See if that shows anything different.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@funpig1  I too have inconsistent 5% points back from this inadequate new points system 

Handy1_0-1720533752482.png

no point in complaining nothing will change and most like effectively get worse 

Need Help? Let's chat.