Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with transfer number

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got sms, may be i am enter wrong MEID. Where i can change it?


Mayor / Maire

HI @Daryna2012 

There is no MEID to enter.  Some people used IMEI but there usually gave problem.  Please provide your old carrier's acocunt number.  

PM porting support team can help to update that.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

don't use MEID or IMEI, you should use account number , the one with your old carrier

just ask PM to help.   Use the orange Chatbot on lower right to open ticket.  Thype Submit ticket and click Contact Us and to go to ticket open window

Need Help? Let's chat.